The Fannin County Republican Party held its county convention on Saturday, March 14th.
The following officers were elected:
- Johnny Scearce was re-elected County Chair
- Blake Collins was re-elected 1st Vice Chair
- Chad Galloway was re-elected 2nd Vice Chair
- Karen Staffins was elected Secretary
- Howard Lawson was elected Assistant Secretary
- Matt Rideout was re-elected Treasurer
- Bill Marsh was re-elected Assistant Treasurer
Three resolutions were passed
There were also changes made to the bylaws. Those changes will be posted to the website once they’re available in electronic form.